Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My son moved in on a Thursday and admissions called him the next day to day he was being kicked out.My son did not finish an online orientation class on time and was given 24 hours to remove his possessions from the property.

I even spoke with the President of the college and he refused to grant him an exception.So 24 hours after moving him into the townhouses I had to travel back to Muskegon and move him out.

Review about: Baker College Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Baker College?

Comments

Rich Dad Education - Absolute Waste of Time and Money Rich Dad Education "I attended the Rich Dad initial real estate seminar on 1/23/16 when it was in Las Vegas. This first meeting was free of course, to lure people in. Several of..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more